Six Steps to Loving Your Church
Every Sunday until July 23, 2017
9:00am – 10:00amCategory: Small Groups
What is it?
- A video-based course designed to help people change their whole mindset about church. Each session contains a mix of discussion, Bible study, prayer, and video input along with simple exercises to help you put the ideas into practice on Sunday.
Who is this study for?
- All adults
When does it begin and end?
- Six consecutive Sunday mornings during the Sunday School hour, beginning June 18.
- In the sanctuary. We will all watch the video together and break into small groups in the pews for discussion.
- This course has been designed to help people to change their whole mindset about church—to learn that ‘loving’ your church doesn’t just mean enjoying it or liking it, but actively serving and loving the people who are the church in whatever way possible.
Over the six sessions of the course we will cover subjects such as:
- Your current attitudes towards church, and how they are expressed
- What the Bible says about the meaning and purpose of church
- What it means to love your church and the people who go there
- How all of us can be active encouraging servants before, during and after church, rather than just consumers or spectators.